cs5 the missing manual shop pro x7 architecture 2011 key free trial AutoCAD LT 2015 cs6 essential training Nik software hdr efex pro for student Color Efex Pro
hazel "3 0" Autodesk 3ds max entertainment creation suite ultimate 2014 online online online online
Adobe acrobat xi standard buy cheap apple iwork corelcad 2013 apple iwork corelcad 2013
Three words..Grilled-baked-potatoes. Why in the heck not?! The 400 degrees of heat from my grill vs the 400 degrees from my oven is no different, except the fact my kitchen will remain a comfortable temperature in this sweltering Texas heat. Sweet. With this in mind, the possibilities are almost endless. With foil, without foil, whole potatoes, potato wedges, potato slices, seasoned potatoes…and the TOPPINGS! On average a medium sized baked potato is about 150 calories, an excellent starchy vegetable side dish. No..I’m not talking about those deli sized bad boys.. the more surface area our potato covers the more we can curb our excellent side dish- creating a steak dinner’s worth of calories in starch and toppings- not so good for our waistlines. Try these none traditional potato toppings at your next BBQ- want something even better? They are only about 100 calories each!
- 1 cup fresh salsa + 4 ounce fat free cottage cheese+ 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 ounce feta cheese+ a dash of olive oil and pepper + 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds + 1 tablespoon chopped kalamata or black olives
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream + 1 tablespoon reduced-fat cheddar + 2 oz low sodium deli ham + 1 tablespoon green onions
- 1/3 cup rotisserie chicken + 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce + 1 tablespoon green onions
- 3 cooked asparagus spears, chopped + 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper + 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano.
buy gmc autodesk revit architecture 2011 2015 movie Microsoft windows 7 ultimate price 2015 movie
Acid pro 7 low price visio professional 2016 visio professional 2016 online
11 review Architect Premier X7 Architect Premier X7 Mixmeister fusion 7 best price de apple iwork apple iwork
While the possiblities with these toppings are unreal- one should not forget the twice baked..err..grilled potato here..Try these with the added green benefit- spinach! Mixed in with bold flavors of garlic and shallots along with light cream cheese- this is sure to please!
gmc free trial Buy oem Solidworks 2012 Premium Fundy Designer
1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup finely minced shallots
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
Sliced green onions
Prepare grill. Pierce potatoes with a fork and wrap well in foil, place on preheated grill and heat with the lid down on the grill, for 30-45 minutes. Test whether the potatoes are done by poking a toothpick into the center of the potatoes. Cool. Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Mash pulp with a potato masher. Combine milk and cream cheese in a large bowl, and stir with a whisk. Add potato pulp, shallot, garlic, salt, pepper, and spinach; stir well. Spoon potato mixture into shells; sprinkle each half with 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese. Place stuffed potatoes directly onto the grill grate and close the lid for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with green onions, if desired. (Can also be done in an over, preheated for 400 degrees and baked up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.)
- If you’d like to add flavor to your baked potatoes, poke them with a fork 5 times for venting, spray them with cooking oil, and season them with your favorite spices before wrapping them in foil.
- To get a crispy potato skin, take your grilled baked potatoes out of the foil after 20-30 minutes and put them directly on the grill for the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- To speed up the baked potato grilling process, parboil your potatoes for 10 minutes, then put them on the grill for 5-10 minutes.
- You can also speed up the process of grilling baked potatoes by microwaving each potato for about 2-4 minutes per side (without the foil, of course) before finishing the baking on the grill for 5-10 minutes.