Advanced Delcam FeatureCAM 2014 filemaker pro 11 the missing manual free download filemaker pro 11 the missing manual free download Apple aperture 3 buy now online 0 portable Advanced
First- I want to start by wishing a very happy National Registered Dietitian Day! I love my profession- and my fellow RD friends. Straight from the horse’s mouth, here is what the American Dietitec Association has to say about who we (registered dietitians) are and what wedo…
- Registered Dietitians are the food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living.
- Registered Dietitians have degrees in nutrition, dietetics, public health or a related field from well-respected, accredited colleges and universities, completed an internship and passed an examination.
- Registered Dietitians use their nutrition expertise to help individuals make unique, positive lifestyle changes.
- Registered Dietitians work throughout the community in hospitals, schools, public health clinics, nursing homes, fitness centers, food management, food industry, universities, research and private practice.
- Registered Dietitians are advocates for advancing the nutritional status of Americans and people around the world.
0 portable price autodesk aimersoft video price Acrobat xi standard buy cheap
Yesterday I encouraged you to eat with the rainbow- advocating the expansion of your taste palate to the vast array of variety in the produce section of your grocery store. Let me practice what I preach and share just how I did it this week. (Even though everything I share on CB is practiced and preached in my own house.. but you know..)
2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo (with sauce)
6 tablespoons fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
2 tablespoons honey
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
4 (4-6 ounce) tilapia filets
1 teaspoon cumin
1 1/2 cups fresh mango, peeled and diced
1/2 Hass avocado, diced
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/4 cup fresh pineapple, diced
1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, diced
1/4 cup Roma tomato, chopped
the juice of one lime
Sprinkle fillets evenly with cumin. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fillets; cook 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in orange juice and honey; cook 30 seconds or until slightly reduced. Add chipotle chiles; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute, season with cinnamon. Return fillets to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until thoroughly heated.
While fish cooks, combone all ingredients for Mango Salsa in a small to medium sized bowl. Serve over finished tilapia. YUM!